Maximizing Hurricane Irma Damage ClaimsNovember 27, 2017
What is the difference between an Independent Adjuster and a Public Adjuster?November 27, 2017
As Hurricane Irma approaches South Florida, be sure to take steps to preserve your property.
Before the loss:
- Take a lot of photos of the property before the storm.
- Secure outside objects.
- Have house boarded up, or have storm shutters in place.
- Remain indoors when the eye moves over your area because the storm will resume shortly.
- Keep all of your important documents such as your insurance policy available in the event of a loss.
After the loss:
- Photograph any and all damaged areas and either email or store on an SD card.
- Document all damaged areas if possible and keep records to claim.
- Email your policy and contact information to a public adjuster (email us if you don’t have one)
- If you have damage to your property after the storm, reach out to us for a free consultation regarding your insurance coverage.
We are here for you! We are devoted to assisting policyholders recover the maximum compensation for damages to their home or business.
Have a safeweek,